1/27/2015: Just got the mail with some very good news from my insurance company. It would have been nice to have had this a couple of weeks ago, before my procedure but better late than never!
“We review health care services requested for coverage under the terms of your health benefit plan to determine if they are medically necessary, as defined in your plan document. We received a request to review services for you. Based on the information submitted, we have determined that the treatment is medically necessary.
Here are the details of our decision:
- Doctor/Health care professional: Kofi Boahene
- This determination is effective for: 1/16/2015
Description of services
- 14301 Adjacent tissue transfer or rearrangement, any area; defect 30.1 sq cm to 60.0 sq cm
- 15825 Rhytidectomy; neck with platysmaplasty tightening (platysmal flap, P-flap)
- 15876 Suction assisted lipectomy; head and neck
- 15878 Suction assisted lipectomy; upper extremity”
Yippie!!! (an extra tag line especially for Chris)